Shopping for a new, expensive add-on to your home can be difficult for multiple reasons. When there are a lot of options available, it becomes even more difficult! When it comes to pools, there are two main choices: above ground and in ground. Deciding which is best for you depends entirely on your circumstances, so consider your lifestyle and living situation before buying.
Try An Above Ground Pool If…
- You prefer lower maintenance items.
- You want to take the pool with you when you move, or at least have the option of doing so.
- Your pool needs to take up less space or you have a small to medium-sized yard.
- Having something more subtle is okay with you or you prefer minimalist designs.
- Not too many people live in your living space and you can’t foresee too many people diving in for a dip.
- Your pool budget is on the more conservative side.
Try An In Ground Pool If…
- You want to have a wide selection of liners and other decorative fixtures to purchase.
- You have plenty of space available for your pool and do not live on a hilly area.
- Having a bit of flair is your style and you love to shop for expressive items.
- More consistent and thorough upkeep is not a deal breaker for you.
- You don’t mind parting with it once you move to a new location.
- Aesthetics mean a lot to you and you love the look of a sleek, large pool.
There are so many pools out there, and it can be overwhelming to narrow down the choices. Hopefully, after you consider your lifestyle and surroundings, you can make your decision. If you ask us at Rogers Pool & Patio, either type is fine with us. We have everything you need to get your pool in order, so give us a call at (978)-454-5517 and see what we can do for you!